One of Orlando’s newest resorts, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is nestled just 6 miles from the Magic Kingdom. With views of all four Disney theme parks, this is truly where luxury meets the magic of Disney.
1. Accommodations – Regardless which room type you choose, your Four Seasons Resort room will be spacious and luxurious. From lush robes (including child sizes!) to the marble bathrooms, you’ll feel like a VIP from the moment you step in. Rooms are available to fit every need – from standard rooms that sleep three adults or two adults and two children, to connecting suites for larger parties.
2. Recreation – Pools are available for families, but there is also an adult only pool area for relaxation and rejuvenation. The family pool has an infinity edge as well as a zero entry for beginning swimmers. The adult pool offers underwater audio and a Jacuzzi. All of your needs are taken care of with complimentary sunscreen provided pool side, bar service, and secluded areas for your privacy abound. Cabanas are also available for a fee.
3. Fun for younger kids – Kids Camp, offered daily for kids ages 4-12 is complimentary. Parents may drop off their children for games, playground time, crafts, video games and more. This is all staffed by qualified counselors, and kids can play the day away while their parents golf, swim, enjoy the spa, etc. Evening programs are offered on select nights for a fee. The Hide Out, a separate area for older kids ages 12 and up, offers video gaming center with touchscreen tables and arcade style games as well.
4. Explorer Island – These five acres of fun include a water park with two slides, a lazy river, and “The Mansion” where you will find sand volleyball, basketball, rock climbing walls, bocce ball, table tennis, and more! This is a dream for those active kids and adults who love to play!
5. Dining experiences – Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers six restaurants on site. Kids 5 and under eat free at several restaurants (with several exceptions)
Ravello: Modern Italian Breakfast and Dinner. Character meals are offered for breakfast on Thursday and Saturday as well with Goofy and his pals
Capa: This rooftop steakhouse offers exceptional views of the Disney Parks. Get a reservation later in the evening to be surrounded by the fireworks from the parks!
PB & G: (Pool Bar and Grill) Looking for something lighter? This lakeside restaurant serves salads, sandwiches, and cocktails
Plancha: Stop in for some Cuban-American cuisine just after your golf game at the Clubhouse. Plancha is known for their empanadas, Cubana sandwiches, and full bar
Lickety Split: Need a quick snack? This coffee house features house-made gelato, grab and go salads and sandwiches, and light breakfast fare.
The Lobby Bar and Terrace: This bar has a creative cocktail menu, and expansive wine list, and appetizers.
6. Adult Experiences – Play first and relax later! The Tranquilo Golf Club is located in a certified Audubon sanctuary and is a top-rated par 71 championship course. Club and shoe rental is available, as is a 7-hole option for those short on time. The spa offers 13,000 square feet and 18 treatment rooms. For an extra special experience, try one of the waterside private bungalows or a couples’ suite for your treatments. Hair, nail, and tanning services are also available. Note: The Spa also offers a magical experience for your little prince or princess, full of pixie dust. Enjoy a princess makeover from head to toe, or a Mommy and Me package for all of the special ladies in your life! Knight package also available.
7. Transportation – Complimentary transportation is provided to and from Disney parks conveniently throughout your day. The air conditioned mini-coach will take you right into the magic on the hour (and to the Magic Kingdom on the half hour).
As you can see, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort has everything you’re looking for in a luxury vacation for your family – theme parks, magnificent rooms, on site entertainment, and so much more.
Cassandra Clay – Hi Ho Planner