Its 5’oclock somewhere…and thank goodness you’re on a Disney Cruise!
We are often asked, “Does Disney Cruise Line serves adult beverages?” The answer is YES— and they are very good! Each day DCL offers a “drink of the day” which allows you to try different alcoholic beverages at a low price. The “Drink of the Day” is currently being offered at $5.50,** but there are also a few not to miss beverages you can’t pass on your next Disney Cruise.
**Pricing and info below as of December 2018. Research conducted on the Disney Fantasy.
- Before Noon Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas $4.50 (prices always subject to change) – it’s not vacation unless you have a least 1 Bloody Mary or Mimosa to start your day. *We are particularly fond of the perfectly spiced Bloody Mary’s…just the right amount of olive/garnish and yummy tomato mix. We are huge Bloody Mary fans…this one passes the test.
- Popsicle Champagne found in the Oh La La bar (about $20 depending on the brand of champagne). Yes, it’s just what it sounds like. A Popsicle + Champagne. The presentation is adorable, and the drink is sweet and festive.
- Lemon Basilica – can be made around the ship but is best in the Meridian Bar (about $14.00). Lemoncello + Lemon Citron with muddled basil make this delish martini. The perfect balance of sweet and sour. These drinks originated on the classic ships (Magic and Wonder) but can be requested anywhere. If you like lemon be careful..they are addicting.
- Paris 75 – featured at the Skyline Lounge (about $14.00) ) does not disappoint…and it lights up so its extra cool. Citron, Peach Schnapps and Blue Curacao round out this perfect martini. We love watching “the world” go bye in Skyline Lounge sipping this delish cocktail.
- Spiked Dole Whip – featured at FRO zone ($6.95). Yes, the park classic is sold on Disney Cruise Line! Keep in mind its not EXACTLY park quality…but it’s close! The perfect pool side beverage on a hot day – spiked with RUM pool side is even better!
Don’t forgot all adult beverages include a auto gratuity of 15% no matter what ship you’re on. Even with the tip many good value beverages can be found. Be sure to take some time and ‘adult” on your next Disney Cruise.
Have any beverages you would like to add? Let us know your favorites!