After a five-year hiatus, the Disney Wonder will return to Hawaii in early 2020 for two special cruises: a nine-night voyage to Honolulu from Vancouver, Canada, on April 29, and a 10-night sailing back to Vancouver on May 8.
And, keep your eyes peeled because for the first time ever, Wonder will be sailing from New Orleans for the first time EVER! Pretty exciting, right?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Disney Dream, Disney Magic and Disney Fantasy will continue Bahamian and Caribbean sailings, including to Puerto Rico!
- Platinum Members can book beginning October 1st.
- Gold Members can book beginning October 2nd.
- Silver Members can book beginning October 3rd.
- Booking opens to all guests on October 4th
Hi Ho Tip: The best and most cost effective time to book a Disney Cruise is within the first 2 weeks of opening. As ships begin to fill up, the price actual increases! So be sure to reach out to your Hi Ho Vacations planner to help you get all set for opening day.
As always, it is a pleasure to serve you! Our Award Winning Hi Ho Vacations planners are on standby to help you plan your 100% MAGICAL and 100% FREE Vacation to any of our popular destinations!
WALT DISNEY WORLD | DISNEYLAND | ADVENTURES BY DISNEY |
DISNEY CRUISE LINE | UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA | AULANI | ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE